Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Days 4 & 5--How It Went

Day 4 went well.   I was really well.   Judy took me and even though it is on Shea and the 101, it hasn't been a bad drive at all.  When we got there, my blood pressure was low so they gave me electrolytes which I can't begin to tell you what a difference the electrolytes make.  

I thought I had an appointment with Dr. Bhoola at 3::30 for post op visit.  We had to hurry to get there because of the extra treatment and when we got there, the appointment was for today.  But Dr. Bhoola was out sick and she wanted to know if I would be okay with a telephone appointment today.  I said yes, but that I was okay without any appointment because I was under the care of Virginia Piper,  They scheduled me for 3 p.m. today but I told them if he got behind, it was okay.  

My dear friend, Susie Appel, took me today.  We were principals together and I always love to visit with her.  She was very impressed with the everything there and commented a number of times on how nice everyone is.

So other than being tired and a bit dehydrated, it's been a good two days.  I get a break now until Monday and I am going to enjoy and rest.

So the biggest issue I had was this:


 



0 remarks: