Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Welcome Griffey!


The top picture is certainly not what we normally see!  However, we are thrilled with our little Boston "Terror" puppy named after Ken Griffey, Jr.  also known as Griff.  We got him February 4 when he was two months old.  He is a lilac Boston and a brindle.  His colors are really pretty.

Dave had Bostons when he lived in Washington and absolutely loved both Reggie and Cooper.  It was a bit different for me to not get a pug, even though they are similar.  When I lost my Diego in January, I guess I just couldn't get another pug as there will never be a replacement for Diego in my heart.

Seamus isn't really thrilled with him as we expected.  However, he has learned to tolerate him and they even play together a little bit.

Griff has already stolen my heart, though.  He is full of it, but he is also loves to cuddle.  He is a lover and is smart.  He has two speeds--wild or asleep.  It has been a very long time since I have had a puppy and I forgot how much "work" they are.   With all that has happened in the last year with my health, etc., having Griff has been a lot of fun and given us a lot of laughter. 

Although Griff isn't a pug, I absolutely am thrilled that we have him.   He has brought a lot of FUN into our lives.  However, that is only Dave's and my opinion.  Seamus has a very different one I am sure!!!!

  

0 remarks: