Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Post 5--COVID19

This will be a short one.  Dave and I have been really good about wearing our masks.  However, Montana's wonderful governor issued an order for masks everywhere.  I was so glad this happened.  We have been both been good, but I usually have to remind/ask Dave where his mask is.  We keep ones in the cars and we have ones that can be thrown away.  

Today for probably the 15th time, I had to ask him as we were leaving, where is your mask.  He has to go back into the house and find it. I had to "lecture" him about leaving ones on the table in the kitchen and in the cars.  And he is 68.  Can you imagine what it would be like to have to deal with this with a kinder kiddo?  I was an elementary principal for too many years to even begin to go there with this.  This says it all!!

0 remarks: