Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kindness

I have been overwhelmed the past few days with all of the kindness, cards, words of comfort, emails, the comments on this blog from so many at my school and some other dear friends. There was even a beautiful bouquet of roses today from a teacher and her son who is a former student. It has been unbelievable and I cannot begin to thank them. I hope that they know how much it has meant to me.

I feel fortunate to be a part of such a wonderful place to go to work each day with a group of people who truly care about each other.

Thank you doesn't seem like enough, but I will say it anyway, "THANK YOU SO MUCH!"

2 remarks:

Carol Dunton said...

Sheila, the reason you have been blessed with this outpouring of kindness is because your kindness, leadership, friendship and love are being returned to you in your time of need. You have given of yourself and of your family in all ways...unconditionally. You are loved. When you hurt, we hurt. We can't bring Blanca back...but we can help make this difficult time a little bit easier for you and your family. My wish is for peace to blanket Patrick's heart and for time to ease the pain in all of your hearts. God bless.
Carol

Julie said...

I am sorry to hear about your loss Sheila. I can't even imagine what you and your family must be going through. I know I have told you this before.....but I am really glad that you are continuing to blog, what a great outlet. I look forward to reading about the adventures ahead!! Sorry we weren't able to connect when I was home maybe we can catch up in July.

Julie