Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Diamondbacks Game

Dave got summer season passes for us to use.  It is for all games between Memorial Day and Labor Day.  We won't use all of them and Cam and Kerri will use them when we are gone to Montana.
 
We went to the game yesterday and I asked Cameron if he would like to go. His response was "I would love to go."  That in itself touched my heart.  So we picked him up and took the light rail to the game.
 
We had to get him a separate ticket but we were able to sit together anyway.  It was really nice for us to have him with us.
 
However, the highlight of the day for me as his grandmother, was when we were walking out.  There were a LOT of people and it was crowded.  Dave always holds my hand whenever we go anywhere.  So we were walking and Cameron took my other hand because of the crowds.  I am walking between two of my favorite guys, holding both their hands, and trying not to be teary!
 
I love that young man!

0 remarks: