Friday, July 6, 2018

One of the many reasons I love this man!

Earlier today Dave told me about a message he received from a former student on Facebook.  I asked if I could share it.  It is like so many other messages, conversations, etc. that I have heard about him.  To me, this is what is it is all about and I love that Dave has made an impression and his students reach out to him.  And I know how good this made him feel, and it should.

Mr. Uggetti...Not sure if you remember me or not, but you taught me at Centerville. You made us run the stairs to the theme from Rocky 850,000 times...😉 You taught me to type...a skill that I use everyday!!! You were one of the toughest guys I knew...I just wanted to drop you a line and thank you for your service to children. Your vocation and life passion made a difference in our lives...You made a difference in my life! Blessings, Jim Underwood

0 remarks: