Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Reality 2018

My reality has returned!  Today was the first day back for GPS and the 2018-19 school year.  

Dave and I had the best summer that I can remember in my life.  I was able to put aside a lot of things and just enjoy this wonderful man and our new life.  

However, my GPS Governing Board commitments are extremely important to me.  Despite all of the difficult decisions that we need to make and the public criticism over some things we do, I absolutely love being on the Board.  And the best part, Dave is so supportive.

Today I had to be at two convocations that were absolutely amazing and uplifting.   Dave went with me to the secondary one in the afternoon and was amazed by it.  

We then had a board meeting this evening.  It was fairly short, which was good.   

So I am back to my duties that are so important to me to be able to give back to an incredible community. 

And Dave and I will be getting back to "normal" if that is what it is called. We have been going nonstop for the last few months for many reasons.  But being back in Gilbert with my duties, etc., will be our real new life.  I have no doubts that it won't be wonderful as we have spent so much time together just "living."  

I am blessed to have a wonderful position on the Gilbert Board and I am double blessed to have such an incredible man in my life who loves me for who I am and whom I love with my whole heart and soul!

 

0 remarks: