Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Finally Feeling Better

Since the end of December, I have been fighting a bug--not the flu kind.  Mine was more of an infection in sinuses and lungs.   I don't normally get sick and when I do, I usually can maintain and continue to do what I have to do.  

I went to urgent care on Wednesday because of a pounding headache that was caused by the sinus infection.  I felt so much better on Thursday and then the headaches hit again and were awful.

The guy who does my pool was here over the weekend to fix something and I told him about falling in the pool.  He said that could be the reason it has been so hard for me to get over it.  Hadn't thought about that.  Just glad that I am finally on the mend.

My friends, Jessie and Elise, have been really sick.  We are getting together this Saturday when I go to Tucson and I was afraid that we would have to postpone that, which would be very disappointing as they are so much fun!

Jessie does a blog and he hasn't been writing much.   I just read what he wrote and I want to "copy his words" as they are really profound and so true.  So thanks, Jessie, for what you wrote today.   You guys are the best!

From Jessie:

"You will come across people that have been hurt or broken in one facet or another....but you recognize the goodness in them...There are times though when you just have to realize that regardless of how much you want to help....some of those people need more than you are able to give.

"The moment you start to hate others (for no reason) you narrow and degrade your soul".

"The problem is not that you don't know your worth....the problem is that you're hanging around people who don't know what you're worth"..

I love my (me) time and being sick over the past few days allowed me to go deep inside of myself to pick my brain if you will.

Like my brother Dr. Herman Toles always tells me "Let Go" "Let God". It works indeed.

0 remarks: