Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Chunk, the Grand Pug!

For Christmas, I got Patrick a fawn male pug.  He had been wanting one for companionship for Paco when he is at work.  I found one and Cameron and I went an picked him up.  He is absolutely precious.  

I have had him for the last two weeks and have gotten very fond of him.  He is cute, smart and fun. When Patrick got here with Paco, he was thrilled to meet his new "dad" and "brother." I am not sure Paco was as excited to meet him.

Having a puppy around is a lot of work. He is especially adventuresome. He figured out how to get out the doggy door so I have to keep an eye on him. He follows Diego and Seamus around and they don't really want to be bothered with him.  It is funny to watch. 

I know all puppies are darling, but this one is special, I think.   I am going to miss him when he moves to Oakland and know I will have to go out and visit soon!!



0 remarks: