Sunday, March 4, 2018

An Amazing Three Months..........

December 4th was the first time that Dave and I communicated. We only emailed and texted for the first few weeks.  After that we went out a few times and all was nice.  It was the towards the middle of January that we really started seeing each other a lot.

Today is March 4th. Today Dave left to go back to Montana. He was supposed to leave last Wednesday, but stayed for the meet and greet I held and to go with me to The Gilbert Historical Society "Night at the Museum."

We went last night and it was such a beautiful night out.  We sat with Wally and Nancy Delecki  and Brad and Liz Barrett. I went for the first time last year.  Last night was equally as good.

We had our picture taken there as they were trying to get everyone to take a picture.



Saying good-bye was harder than I thought. I would never have imagined three months ago that I would be in this place today.  I am truly going to miss him.  He will be back on March 14th for a week and I go there over Easter.

I  have really mixed emotions today.  I am happy in so many ways and I am happy Dave has come into my life.  I am a bit sad because I will miss him. I have looked forward to seeing  him after I finish something. And I never thought I would say these words, I will miss checking in to let him know where I am or what I am doing.

Dave is truly a good and kind man who treats me so well.  He totally accepts who I am as a person and my independence.  He is extremely respectful of me in every way. In a conversation the other night, we were talking about all of the news about all of the men who have been accused of sexual harassment lately.  I asked him his thoughts about it.  He summed it up better than anyone ever as far as I am concerned.  "These men let their urges get the best of their smarts and that is what you can't do!"  

We have our educational backgrounds and love of sports in common.  And to make it even better, Dave is a good Catholic and we agree politically!!!  I really care about this wonderful man!

COULD IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT??????




0 remarks: