Saturday, March 10, 2018

Cruising in October.......

When Jessie and Elise were here last month, we talked about a cruise in October.  Elise let me know that she had booked one for October for a week to the Mexican Riviera.  

I sent the information to my dear friend, Leona, who is a travel agent (after retiring as principal, assistant superintendent extraordinaire).  She got us a fabulous deal for an entire week on a BRAND NEW SHIP with Norwegian Cruise Lines--The Norwegian Bliss.

We will have a room with a balcony on the ocean.  I have only been on one cruise and it was really fun.  Dave has never been on a cruise. I am not sure which one of us is more excited.

I keep thinking I need to pinch myself and that this isn't really happening to me....  But it is and I am very much enjoying everything and I am so happy that Dave has come into my life.  He is wonderful and I miss him a lot.  He will be here Weds. in time for my St. Patrick's Day party Saturday night, complete with karaoke!!



0 remarks: