Friday, May 15, 2020

May 15th in Montana

We are in Montana much earlier than ever before because of all that is going on and me not having to be in Gilbert because of no school.  Dave was hoping to be able to fish as supposedly May is the best month.  Since we have been here, the weather has been unpredictable.  And it has been too cold for him to golf.  And I was hoping to be able to walk as it was too hot in Gilbert.  None of this has come to fruition. However,  I am really happy to be here.  It is such a great place even with the weather.   I can truly get away (for the most part). 

Last night it started raining around 9:00.  I got up early and it was cloudy.  After I looked out, it was snowing--not a light snow like a few days ago.  It went on for several hours.  When I put the pugs out, they came in and looked as though they had a very tough case of dandruff.  

I am posting pictures of the snow.  It was unbelievable.  It wasn't that cold when it was snowing, but once the sun came out, the wind started.  It is cold now.  I can't go walking. I am going up and down the steps and am hoping that I can go to the health club tomorrow and walk on the track if there aren't a lot of people there.

I am now looking out on the Rockies.  The sun is shining and it  is beautiful.  It is just so hard for me to imagine this much snow at anytime but especially in May.  But I love being here!!!




 

0 remarks: