Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Two Wonderful Years




Yesterday marked two years since Dave and I got married.  It doesn't seem possible that these two years have gone by so quickly.  It was a busy day so we weren't able to do anything to celebrate and we can't go out to dinner here as yet.

We are hoping to leave for Montana tomorrow to get out of the heat.  Montana is one of two states that meets all of the guidelines to start reopening again.  Dave went golfing early in the morning.  I had to finalize some of my petitions for Governing Board and get them picked up and delivered so that they can be turned in as soon as they are able.  We also had a Board Meeting last night that I absolutely dreaded.  We are having to make decisions about graduation under some very difficult circumstances. It went fairly well and I absolutely believe that we are doing the very best we can with strict guidelines. Some of these guidelines could ease up, but until they do, we have to make sure that we have a plan in place.  If they do ease up, I will fly back to  attend any in person graduations that might happen.

We will celebrate later this week as Montana's restaurants are open at 25% capacity. I love being up  there as it is truly a get away for me.

There is a golf course in Anaconda that was built on the old smelter site.  It is a Jack Nicholas designed golf course and is considered one of the best anywhere.  Dave doesn't usually golf there as it is expensive. I called and talked to the nicest lady.  She gave me a very good price for a "nickel" package which is five rounds.  She threw in two extra at no charge.  Needless to say, he is thrilled.

He had beautiful flowers delivered here in the morning with such a nice card.  I love this man with all of my heart!  He has put up with me with a smile on his face and his kindness is beyond anything I can imagine.  I am so blessed.

 

0 remarks: