Sunday, May 24, 2020

The Beauty of the Rockies

I love sitting in our living room in Butte looking out at the Rockies.  I also love sitting on the deck when it is warm enough and looking at the beauty.  The view from the back of the house is also incredible. 

The other night I saw this across from us.   The sun was hitting the mountain in a way I have never seen before.  I truly wish I could capture the beauty in photography like some people do.  I was able to "edit" this a little bit and it did come out fairly good.

It is just so relaxing to me to be here and enjoy the beauty and this home with Dave.  I still sometimes have to pinch myself that my life has changed in this incredible way.  We (along with most people in the country right now) are spending just about 24/7 together.  It amazes me that it still is going so well and that I am sharing this life with a wonderful man who truly loves me and puts up with me!!!  That in itself is a miracle!! And he still opens the car door and other doors for me.  I have never had a gentleman like Dave in my life!!!


However, he does need to go fishing or golfing soon!!!

0 remarks: