Tuesday, August 8, 2017

94 Years Remembered in 94 Days-Post 32 (Pictures of Gadsden and Cemetery)

I am not going to write much today.   However, I am going to post some pictures of the cemetery and of the Gadsden Hotel.   Since that is where we all were last Saturday, hopefully they will keep the memories.   And for those of you who couldn't make it, you can see the beauty of the hotel and what the cemetery looks like.



The first picture is of the beautiful trees that are all over the cemetery.   The second is me standing by where my mom is buried.   Our grandfather and grandmother are on the plot adjoining Teresa's  It is actually right above the plot.   Our Uncle Johnny is also buried in that one.     My mom and our Mary are on either side of Teresa.   She is in the middle between them and our grandmother is in the same spot as Teresa in the other grave.

Next are the pictures of the lobby of the Gadsden Hotel.   The stained glass windows are by Tiffany.








0 remarks: